Friday, August 16, 2019

This is my third car purchase from Van Griffith Kia

. Every time has been an excellent experience. We spoke about the Sorento during a recall maintenance visit back in April. I have wanted one since my first Kia Soul, but it remained out of reach. Four months after our conversation, Beth called to tell me about a pre-owned option. In less than 2 hours, we had an extended warranty, GAP coverage, and a 2017 Sorento with a monthly payment increase of less than $50. The wait was minimal, and they were friendly and efficient through the whole process. I intend to continue to use Van Griffith Kia for future purchases. Beth was very patient with me as I asked a plethora of questions which she was able to answer efficiently. Each car buying experience has been excellent here, and Beth has helped to continue that experience today. Thank you! - Richard Lambert #HappyCustomers #NewCar

No comments:

Post a Comment