Monday, November 20, 2017

We were in the market for my daughter's first car

. We are not from the area but happened to be in Granbury this past weekend, and on a whim we drove through some of the local dealerships just looking. We happened to find exactly what we were looking for at Van Griffith Kia. We were greeted by Charlene Bradshaw who we liked immediately. She was very down to earth, no pressure, but eager to get our business. Dawn also came out to meet us and she too was very personable and committed to making us happy. Being from out of town, they made us feel right at home and this was the most pleasurable car buying experience I've had. I think they were excited for my daughter's first car more than we were. The human aspect they showed us that day helped make this a memorable experience for not only me, but my daughter as well. Thanks so much. Come see Charlie!!! - Kevin Ketchum #HappyCustomers #MondayMotivation

No comments:

Post a Comment