Tuesday, September 5, 2017

First of all, the staff at this wonderful place are the most caring people I've ever encountered

. The time and effort they put into helping people is absolutely amazing. I have purchased many vehicles here and Micheal is the best!!! When I come here I feel like I am among family. The entire staff have such huge hearts and they are all always happy and friendly. In a world of such ugly things happening and so much selfish greed it is very comforting and reassuring that there is a place that you can come and feel that they have your best interest at heart. I have recommended Van Griffith to all my friends and family and I will continue to do so. Thank you for always helping your fellow man and taking the time to truly care about others. - Bonnie Moran #HappyCustomers

No comments:

Post a Comment