Thursday, January 5, 2012

Congratulations to the author of this review for purchasing their first new car! Way to go team on providing him with such a great experience.

"This being my first new car purchase, I cannot base this review on previous experiences. So I tried to do as much research as possible in advance. I chose Van Griffith Kia because I had read so many customer horror stories about the unscrupulous business practices of most of the competition. I will admit to being extremely anxious when I walked in for a test drive just because this is such a major purchase. But my fears were immediately put to rest when I was greeted by the most enthusiastic and friendly faces I could have hoped to encounter and all questions and concerns were addressed as if I was the only customer. Michael left me feeling as if I had just dealt with one of the most honest and caring sales representatives one could ever hope to encounter. I can assure you that when the time comes to consider buying another new vehicle, I will not hesitate to drive straight to Van Griffith Kia! Michael, Dawn & Jim, you folks ROCK!"- Ducky1

 

To see more great reviews on Dealer Rater click here

 

Safe_image

No comments:

Post a Comment